Friday, May 16, 2008

Nope - your eyes okay

Who knows what these pictures are??

I am assuming this most be a very good friend Spencer made at the MTC. I emailed and asked me to tell me who he is. Bo is a city in Sierra Leone so I am going to guess that he is one of Spencer's companions that is from Bo. The pictures are a 'bit' blurry. This morning when I got the email, Casey was looking at them with me. I asked him if he could see them. He said 'yes' (like I was crazy). So I said "really? They give me a headache because they are so blurry." He then said "Oh, they are blurry - I just thought you couldn't even see them."

This is the email that Elder Bokhutlile Mogotsi sent me: Elder Lamb asked Me to send you the attached pictures, they happilyleft mission office this morning to Liberia were he is going to serve. Best Regards Elder Mogotsi

No comments: