Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sunday May 11, 2008 - Email to everyone

hey everyone,
sierra leone is so hot!! i went teaching yesterday and it was amazing! sorry i dont have a lot of time to email so i just have my mom send this mass one out for ya all. my accent is getting better and i can actually understand the people now. i love the work and i wish i had a pair of earplugs because all the elders stay up til midnight talking about soccer right outside my door. i leave for sierra leone/ liberia on tuesday and i am way excited to finally get out of the mtc and serve people. you can all write me through the pouch mail service for sierra leone. i need letters so please send me some! and my nickname here is the lamb of God lol. i am the biggest on in the mtc and it is funny to dunk over the little african elders lol. anyways back to work so til next time sing hymn 152 for me.

love always
elder lamb

No comments: