Thursday, May 13, 2010

Final Week - April 19th

Well,
Hmm it’s an interesting time. Next week I might not even get a chance to email, so this may be the last one. I have been trying to stay focused and working so I wont share what is deep inside me now{fear, happiness, accomplishment, sadness, and others.}. But I had the chance to go to Bo for super p day today. We played some games and watched the Work and the Glory. One of the relay races involved spinning on a stick. I almost fell down pretty good. It was very very funny. Volleyball was also fun except the sun was soo hot I almost died. But luckily the room had air conditioning that we were in. The only problem was that it broke at the end of the movie. Owell.

We had a chance to see a family in my old branch. They are all doing well and their little girl was soo big that I got scared thinking about seeing little Amy again. I won’t even recognize anyone again. But it was nice to see them and talk. I haven’t seen too many others around but that’s ok. They are fine without me - and will be.

This week was awesome as we got to be with Elder Golden and his wife. They have lived a great life of sacrifice to the Lord and it was so amazing to have some of his vast reservoir of knowledge about the gospel. He knows so much and his scriptures are soo marked. It was a highly spiritual day. We learned about many things but the focus was on Christ basically. We gained much and are trying to share it with others. I have it all carefully recorded in my journal and notebook. Sadly he had to quickly travel to Freetown shortly thereafter. But it was wonderful being with my dear Mission President and him at the same time.

Not really a whole lot else has happened out in the good old bush. I am doing well and trying to stay strong to the end. Me and Elder Priddis have decided that this week we will eat like kings. Haha it should be a great time and I will probably gain I few more pounds to work off in a few weeks.

Keep the snow cold for me because I am just dying to see it. I love you and can’t wait to see you all next week. Wow that sounds so crazy.
Love
Elder lamb

No comments: