Monday, April 12, 2010

Loving every minute

Hey Everyone,

Well I got a few last letters. By the way it’s too late to send anymore so don’t. Haha!! But I did receive one about my Uncle Wynn. Well my great uncle. But the story I read of his experience was inspiring and has really helped me to bunker down and hold out to the end still. It hasn’t been too bad. We start early and come back late. That keeps us to busy to do anything else.

Today we had a branch missionary in Bo over. (We are in Bo fyi.) He has a monkey. So we played with a monkey today and did about nothing else. Well actually we helped clean the apartment so that it will be spotless for Elder Golden of the 70 on Thursday when he comes to visit. He is a very perfect man and likes everything perfect. Even the apartments -which I have no problems with. Our house is good but he won’t go out to Kenema. Last time he came in Liberia he told us that we had the most clean apartment he had ever seen. Ohh the time we took to clean that place. Haha. I am excited to see him again. He has the spirit very strong.

Sorry this letter is kind of wacked. I am trying to get some new conference talks printed off now. I have Elder Holland’s now. It’s good. Haha I haven’t even looked at it yet. Just a scan. But I am excited to read them with some spare time in the office in 2 weeks.

Not much else going on out here in the bush. Just working hard and doing my best. We are getting along well and eating some good food. I am loving every minute and trying to use it all.

See you all soon.
Love
Elder lamb

No comments: