Monday, June 22, 2009

Looking Sharp

Elder Lamb - Kenema Bush River - Picture taken in April 2009Hey everyone,
Well my last email was sent unknowingly so I will start over again. I sent a photo of our past trip to the kenema bush. Hopefully it got there. I think that today’s email may end up a LITTLE rambling and off track but I will try my best. Sorry I just have a lot of things on my mind right now.
So things are going great and we are planning to have some baptisms in July which is nice. We just added 2 more families to our pool and are always looking for more. The lord is really blessing us in that area.
One minor set back is a new company called Tasly. They are a pyramid scheme and are playing on the innocent faithful hearts of this people. Mainly our branch mission leader. But we discussed with our branch presidency and they are working with him. He is going about telling people he has the cure for cancer and aids. When did that happen? Ha-ha so we are trying to help him from hurting himself also. He seems ok about it but is just too greedy so owell.
The work truly is nice and I love it. The area is nice and all is well. The rain is beating down and I am waiting for it to let up a little. Rainy season is finally here and it usually rains at least once a day. Most the time it has been in the night so we have been blessed. I just got my hair cut today so I am looking sharp as can be. Ha-ha
Well I will let you in on my personal studys of the week now.
Luke 10:25-37, 11:27-28, 11:49, 12:15, 12:34, 12:48, 14:11, 18:27, D&C 60:13, john 12:26, mosiah 26:13, 17:25-26, 27:31.
Well that’s about it for the week. I am doing great and looking forward to your letters.
Love
Elder Lamb

No comments: