Monday, July 6, 2009

Sick with Malaria

Elder Lamb called this picture: The Orphan Children I love the slide in the background!! And they all look so happy to have their picture taken by their friend the BIG white man!!
Hey everyone,
Well to start off I guess I should tell you that monkey soup is really nice and I love it. Almost as much as snake soup. Anyways that is a topic for when I get home. This week sucked since I was sick with malaria for 4 days. But I still went about to do my work. I just had to come home and nap 2 times a day while we were out. It’s amazing how much your head can hurt. Well anyways I am doing much better and working hard again. All is well now.
Well we had 3 people enter the waters of baptism on Saturday and it was very nice to see them make that covenant. They are all doing well and working hard and I am happy with them.
Well I guess I should spill the beans that I am not going on transfer and my companion is going to my original area in Liberia. I was pretty excited for him. My new companion will arrive on Friday. His name is Elder Gifford from Salt Lake. He is near one year on mission now and not much else changed in Bo.
Well this was a challenging week but very rewarding. I know that it wasn’t very easy but I had to get my work done. Somehow the lord blessed me with healing so that I can get going again. All is well all is well.
Well I still managed to get some studys in this week. Rules are rules so here you go.
Alma 11:40-46, 13:15, 13:27, 19:36, 24:10, 24:30,
John chapters 14 and 15, and 16:13-14, and 16:33
and the last best one: 1 Nephi 19:9
Well I think that should do you over pretty well. I am excited for the work and for my new companion. There is much to be done in my large area and the branch is growing large now so we get a lot of load to carry. But all is well and I love it.
Love
Elder Lamb
Keep writing please!!!

No comments: