Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Misc info - tropical fungus = not good!

Misc Info:
***I am framing this quote and putting it up in his room:
texting. I have come to realize that you were absolutely right and that I texted way too much. But don’t worry I wont make that mistake again,
***Yesterday in Sunday School we talked about missionaries and the goals missions have for baptisms – so I asked Elder Lamb about that:
we can’t handle many baptisms right now. We are very picky and looking for families now. We don’t have a lot really. We have a very small mission also so we don’t get to have a lot of people taught by about 50 elders.
***
I love the scriptures now. I never knew how addicting the book of Mormon was. Ha-ha.
***Tropical foot fungus: no medicine yet and it is getting worse. It is kinda like athletes foot but not really and it is just from hotness and shoes to much. So now I wear sandals everywhere. Ha-ha.

No comments: