Monday, April 12, 2010

Misc Info - Only 2 more!!!

Misc Info:
*Sorry not a whole lot today. I am trying to print conference talks at the same time. Haha.
*Africa is still hot. My heat rash is pretty sweet. And lets just say that I can name less places that its not.
*Who flies home with you??: Elder Stice from north west Idaho and Elder Gaxiola from Reno. They will be on the same
flight to salt lake and then fly to Reno and Idaho. Maybe they will get off and meet you all. Haha!
*don’t worry I am doing great and working hard. I love you and can’t wait to see you.
*only 2 more. Haha

1 comment:

E Neves said...

Good morning Elder:

My wife and I are leaving for Sierra Leone on the 30th of May, entering the MTC on the 24th. I hope to visit with you before then. We will be speaking in our Palmyra ward on the 16th of May.
It will be interesting to read your final posts.

Eldon