Monday, September 28, 2009

Cushe Pappy!!!

Hey Everyone,

Well I am sure you all heard from my dad about his big buck this year. I just got like 10 pictures and I must admit it is a nice buck. Cushe pappy.

Well things are going good out here in the bush. My companion Elder Muthwa is going to Liberia and I am getting Elder Degen from Salt Lake. I am already good friends with him and we should have a lot of great times together. I think we will do great. I am excited to stretch and grow and it should be great for me. I will miss the great example of my companion but I hope that I have learned enough from him and my mission president to be well off enough. Haha.

Well the work is going nice and we had a baptism on Saturday. Margaret and Nyarkay Kamara got baptized and it was a very nice service. I did Nyarkay and Muthwa did Margaret. They have been investigating for about 1 year now. Slow and steady for them. They will do great and I am so proud of them. We have some nice people coming into our pool and I am excited to keep working with them. It should be lots of fun and good hard work.

As a district of bo we are having a book of Mormon challenge. The challenge is to read one chapter each day starting Oct 1st. Anyone of you is also invited and that is where I will try to pull my scriptures now so we will all be on the same page. Haha well I hope that it will go well.

Here are your scriptures for this week.
1st John 1:8, 2;3, 10, 12, 15-17, 3;2, 13, 18, 24, 5;3, 18-20,
3rd John 1;4, 11,
Jude1; 4, 06-19,
Revelation 1;3, 3;19-21

Well I will stop there. The other ones need a manual and a lot of time to think about Haha. Good old John.

Well all is well and I am doing so well now. All my sicknesses are gone and I am doing great. Don’t worry about me at all.


Love
Elder Lamb


No comments: