Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It was JUST malaria and typhoid

Hey everyone,

Things are going pretty good I guess. Well there isn’t much to say about last week since I was sick and down most of the week. But please don’t worry I am doing much better now and working back at it. So everything is fine and I am already over it so everyone can just calm down. Apparently the word already got out - so calm down I am fine now. Oh mom you just need to chill out.

Well we were able to have our zone service project last week. We went to the hospital in Bo to sing to the patients and things. It was actually kind of depressing for me because I felt so bad when we went into the children’s ward. They were all so small and sick with so many ghetto tubes and beds and things. It was just kind of sad and I am very glad that I didn’t have to go there for my treatment ha-ha!! But we sang the best we could and it was very nice and everything was fine. The people were very surprised that we would even take the time to come and sing so it was nice for them. 2 elders in our zone refused to come because they believe if you go to the hospital that you will get sick for sure. So they refused to come because of that reason alone. They stayed home while the rest of us went and had a good time. It was an interesting situation.

Today we played soccer against the branch missionaries. We beat them but that’s not what counts. No one got hurt and everyone had a good time so it was a success.

Well I don’t have much to say and not many scriptures this week.
Hebrews 11;1, 3, 6, 40, 12;1-2, 9, 13;4,
James 1;2-3, 5, 12, 19-22, 2;9-10, 14, ,17, 4;7-8, 17, 5;8, 14-16, 20
D&C 101;1-5,

Well that’s about it for this week. I don’t know how all you people already found out that I was sick but its ok I guess. Well now looking at my emails you all prayed for my crazy foot fungus that is gone. But I guess I needed your prayers for my malaria and typhoid that I had all week. The medicine really knocked me out and I just sat and sweat on the mattress all week. But don’t worry all is well and don’t worry I have Sister Squires here for a good reason. She took very good care of me and I am well. So everyone can stop worrying.

Thank you all for your prayers and fasting. I appreciate it. Thank you and no worries I am well and fine. Maybe just 10 pounds lighter than last week. Haha!!

Love
Elder lamb

No comments: