Monday, October 5, 2009

The Bush Man

Hey everyone,
Well the computer is driving me crazy again. Well at least I can email something right? Things are good this week. We worked very hard and had to drop off elders at the bus and had to pick them up and things. It was fun.
Oh our electricity shot up to 300 volts and blew up 3 fans and most the light bulbs. It has been crazy all week and the company doesn’t care anymore. Owell what can you do?
On Monday for our family home evening the activity was stick pulling. Like Joseph Smiths favorite game. Well it didn’t sit well with everyone when the white man won. They all had to try and beat me but I wouldn’t let them. Haha it was fun and we all had a good time.
Well not much this week. The computer isn’t agreeing. You should all be reading your Book of Mormon along with me. I jumped ahead to 2 Nephi today. So you should be able to find your own insights. Don’t worry I will give a few every now and then. Good luck with the reading and I love all of you.
Love
The bush man
Elder Lamb

No comments: