Monday, October 19, 2009

Christmas is coming......

Elder Lamb reminded me again today that for Christmas he would really just like a letter/card from everyone.

If you were thinking of sending a package he would rather just have the money you would have spent mailing it. I have to send the money via Western Union – so if anyone is interested in sending money let me know. I also am starting to collect letters/cards/pictures to mail to him. Just like last year, if you would like to send a few generic cards to misc Elders that would be great too! Sister Wire emailed today and said that we really should have Christmas boxes sent by November 1st – so I will give you two weeks to get them to me. That means your deadline is October 26th!!!!! This was his favorite present last year – To make it even easier, you can just email me and I will print it out. Can’t make it any easier for you!!

If you have any questions...just let me know!!

No comments: