Monday, May 18, 2009

“sure its not candy and lollypops over here but I am doing my best and working hard”

Hey everyone,
Well things are going good this week and I am doing very well. The work is nice and I am starting too really like it here. Maybe that means something maybe not ha-ha. Well I had a nice interview with President on Thursday and we talked about a lot of nice things. It was good just to sit and talk with him and work some things out.
Our district has been getting better I think. We talked things out the other day and just pretty much told Elder Agamah that he is not a king and that our voice counts. My new strategy is to kill him with kindness. So far so good I guess.
My previous area had a large baptism on Saturday. A whole family named the Momohs and Sister Koroma - who is married to a member. They are all doing well and it was nice to see them enter the water. They are all doing great and the Belia family should be having theirs on Saturday. Our area is having one on the 30th so there are many people joining the church now. The fruit is coming in I guess haha.
This week I found a man (from Nigeria) who can cut white man hair. I wont lie he could put up a good fight with my Aunt Becca cause it looks amazing and it cost me $1.66. It looks good and I have a new good friend. Not much else going on this week. Just another missionary’s hard week of working hard and getting really tired after working all week. Haha well I had a nice p day and actually am working on getting my shirts white. All thanks to a washboard. It is nice and saves my hands from being destroyed.
Well things are going pretty good I guess. Not much to talk about really but I am working hard and I guess transfer news is on Saturday so we will see if my world changes again.
Love
Elder Lamb

No comments: