Monday, August 17, 2009

Misc Info and the Congosar Network

**Spencer’s “disease”: yup I got my medicine and it is slowly going down. I get to take steroid cream. Haha! Don’t worry I will be fine.
**Well I should be in good shape if I finish my mission in the mountains. Looks like I will be in Bo until next year maybe. Haha!!
**I told him that the YW are going to read the Book of Mormon in 100 days to pass off Personal Progress: sweet. I am trying to finish it right now. But looking into the future I won’t have much extra time to read now so maybe one more before I come home.
**Funerals in Africa: you don’t want to know it is pure insanity.
** I asked him what is congosar network: that is you and all the other moms little network of information. Elder Rogers thought it was funny. (I don’t think Elder Rogers is all that funny!! But no one tell him until I get Spencer’s pictures!! And I still think it is some African word he isn’t telling me the true meaning of!)
**And because I don’t know all of this mission “lingo’: Me and Muthwa are the zone leaders. We are in charge of the Bo zone. aka 12 elders. A district leader is in charge of temporal things. he is in charge of the house and only the elders in the house. Zone Leaders have more responsibility and have to instruct and teach the elders of the zone.

No comments: