Monday, August 17, 2009

Transfers = Same city + old apartment

Hey everyone,

Well the work is going sweet out here in Bo. The line is down so I am using word to type this.

Well here is the big news of the day: Elder lamb is going on transfer again. Yup! That’s right. So I am staying in the same town and zone and I am going back to the first apartment I was in with Elder Echi-aboli - The Sewa Road apartment and I am in the Sewa Road Branch. We meet at the same chapel that I am currently meeting and it is pretty much just the neighbor branch.

Elder Yardley is in my apartment with a Sierra Leonean. Elder Borwah is getting a new American elder. Don’t know who yet. And my companion is Elder Muthwa from South Africa. He was there in my first apartment on mission in Liberia. Now we are companions. He is going home on my birthday. Feb 1st. Not much has really happened besides that.

Well not much is going on this week. I went and did a service project for my new branch president. You can just call me Edward scissor hands because I am a bush cutting machine. We just trimmed his bushes and had a good time.

Elder Gunderson is leaving for Liberia. Now I have no one to update me on twilight and Disney songs. It’s ok, I am excited to be in the same apartment as a new American and to see someone with huge eyes like I used to have.

Well the work is sweet and I am sure that Elder Yardley will let the congosar network know what I am just going to tell you anyways. The Lord wants me to be a zone leader for some crazy reason. I don’t know how to explain it except Isaiah 55:8-9. Well I think it is 8 and 9. Hopefully I can give my best and that is good enough. I should learn a lot I guess. Ha-ha! well now everyone knows and there are no surprises. Ha-ha!

In the next few weeks you should see a large influx of pictures. I sent all my cds full of pictures home with Elder Rogers so you should get some new pics soon.

Here are your scriptures at least.
Romans 12:1-2, 12:21, 13:8, 14:17, 15:1,
Acts 26:8, 28,
Colossians 1:9-16, 2:8, 3 all.
4th Nephi 1:12, 15, 24,
Mormon 1:19, 2:19, 3:3, 9, 17-22, 5:13-15, 22-24, 6:16-19, 7 all, 8:24-41, 9:20-21, 27-29,
Ether 2:3, 14, 17-18, 23

Well that’s about it. I leave for my former apartment on Friday. I get to carry my suitcase on the back of a motorcycle so that should be interesting. Haha! Well I love you all and hope that you can all write me some letters sometime. Haha

Love Elder Lamb

No comments: