Monday, August 10, 2009

Two years are up...for some....not for Elder Lamb

Elder Lamb and Elder Albright (from Idaho)
Hey everyone,

Everything is going good. My feet disease thing is fine and Sister Squires found me some medicine that should work so don’t worry. Things are going pretty good now.

They just split my branch into 2. The Njagboima Branch and the new London branch. I go to church at 8-11 and 12-3. Yeah lots of fun I guess. Ha-ha!! Well I will talk with President to see if I have to stay the whole time. Most likely I will. But that’s ok and I don’t mind too much. Church is more of a game to make sure everything goes ok anyways. It should be fine.

Well on a very sad note, one of my best investigators, Brother Moses Sesay, passed away on Saturday. It was very sad because he was doing so well. But its ok, he is taking the lessons from much better teachers now and we just gotta get his wife to understand and continue on. It was sad for me but I have the gospel light so it’s not that bad.

The Petersons go home here pretty soon so that is really sad also. I got to see them on Saturday as they brought some things out for the new branch. It was nice and we helped them assemble a few things. They are really nice and I will miss them, but the Jones are still here and are getting to know the area small. Ha-ha!! I got some new ties called jatalas. They are the African best I guess. So I will come home and bluff with them I guess. Ha-ha!!

I have sent all my pictures home with Elder Rogers, who leaves next Wednesday. So everyone should be seeing a ton of pics here pretty soon. I kinda wanted to make my mom wait but she is too antsy so I have to send them. Hopefully they make it alive or else there will be no pics. Ha-ha!!

Elder Rogers one of my best friends is going home along with many others next week. Which means transfer time is here again. We will find out on Saturday so I will let you know what happens next week. I don’t think I am going anywhere, but I never know that. Revelation can be very far from what I think so who knows.

Here are your scriptures:
*3rd Nephi 15:9, 16-24, 16;7, 18:18-21, 32, 19 all, how many times does he say to kneel while praying in chapter 19?, 21;4, 9, 23:1, 5, 24:8-10, 25:5-6, 26:9, 27:5-8, 16-21, 27:33,
*Galatians 1:6-12, 2;21, 4:7, 18, 28, 5:1, 13-16, 19-26, 6:7,
*Romans 1:16, 2:7, 13, 16, 3:23, 5:3-5, 6:23, 8:6, 16-17
well that should be good for you.

Enjoy the picture of me and Elder Albright right before he left. Wow! it’s been a while now. Ha-ha!!
Love,
Elder Lamb

No comments: