Wednesday, November 4, 2009

18 MONTHS!!!!

Lesson in Krio: me back I don feel say you deh na oues for work them computer things them. cushe mommy

Hey Everyone,
Well we have had a very busy week that just seemed to fly by again. Somehow we just run out of time and end up at the internet cafe and its Monday all over again. I guess it’s nice to have the time fly. But I just wish I could remember more of it.
We had a super pday today. Well are still in the middle of it. We played dodge ball this morning and the elders just couldn’t help to add a little soccer after. We all had a great time and it was a little different from the same old same old. We also had a zone dinner last night in memory of my Grandma Spencer’s bday, being sealed to my family in the temple and my 18 month mark. I made mashed potatoes and gravy and chicken for the whole zone. They were all very happy and want to tell my mom thanks for training me a little in the ways of the kitchen.
Well last Monday we went out to Kenema and had a nice exchange with those elders. They are doing great and working hard out there so no worries. I got to go with Elder Grabau from Texas. Wee had a great day and he is a great elder. We really enjoyed our time together.
On Saturday we had a baptism. Joseph Davies was baptized by me. Cushe to you Bryce(former Elder Rogers). Well he is doing great and it was a wonderful baptism. The other elders in the zone reenacted the waters of Mormon and Alma baptizing the multitudes. So we get to train them that they shouldn’t have so many people at once. Its ok I guess... oh the joys of leading people. Haha!!
Next week we get to watch conference. I am very excited and hopefully my magazine will come soon enough. I am soo excited! Our church time just rotated again. Now we are at 8 in the morning. It should be a challenge to get people on time again. But owell.
Well the reading is coming along fine and we are still tricking our people into reading so here you go with the bait this week.
Alma 1;25, 5all, 7;8-13, 23, 13;3, 17all, 18all.
Alma 17 and 18 is how we are getting people hooked. They love stories like crazy over here so we are reading them very slowly with them to see if it helps. It takes a long time and a lot of patience but we will see if the book with a promise comes through yet again. I know it will.
Well all is well and I am excited to continue the Lords work. It is amazing the strength that the Lord gives and I am so happy with what he has done for me and is still doing everyday.
Thank you all for the letters and all that you do. I love you all and can’t wait for more letters. Haha well keep sending them at least. Thank you all so much.
love
The Bush Elder
Elder Spencer Lamb

me back I don feel say you deh na oues for work them computer things them. cushe mommy = I thought that you were home to work on the computer. good job mom

No comments: