Monday, December 7, 2009

I eat monkey and turtle!! Roast sounds like heaven

MISC INFO:
**Cold and snow in Spanish Fork - well I will trade you any day. Haha I will probably die when I get home from the cold. It hasn’t been too bad yet I guess
**(Just to explain this part – anyone who knows Elder Lamb (before Africa) knows of his extreme love of hamburgers!! Serious love-affair!! But the boy was strange and would not eat roast. Sunday dinner he would eat everything BUT the roast.) What did you eat yesterday? Do you think you will now eat roast when you get home?? Rice and pumpkin stew. Actually really nice. –Mom, I eat monkey and turtle and everything else. Roast sounds like heaven now.
** I have a machete under my bed. We have been having thief problems. (That makes a mom kind of worry)

No comments: