Monday, December 28, 2009

I'll go where you want me to go = Transfer

Hey everyone,
I guess I should just announce it right off the bat - I am going on transfer on Christmas Eve. I am going to Freetown branch Freetown. Right in the middle of the city with a lot of people and noise. It will sure be different than my sweet little Bo. I am really going to miss my little town of Bo. I almost spent a year there. But now I am going. I felt very sad about all the people that I will be leaving behind. I will miss all of them. But that’s ok. It was like a small taste of what going home might feel like. For some reason I don’t see it very good.
Well yesterday we had our super p day in Kenema. We went on a hike. The same one that we did a long time ago. It was a lot of fun and most of the Elders had a good time. I think that everyone liked something about it. No one got hurt and we saw some nice country. We also played in the stream small. And sorry mom but we drank from the local spring. Haha hopefully I don’t get too sick. Just kidding!! I am a bush man now.
My big bags are going to be hauled by President Squires himself on Thursday. I think it will be a nice ride with him and I don’t know what the plans are for Freetown. But hopefully some good food is involved. I am sure it will. It will be nice I think.
Well not a whole lot happened this week. Just the big news about Freetown. I will still be a Zne Leader with Elder Anderson. He is from Midway. I should get to know a lot more elders like Elder Lowe (Santaquin) and Massey and Hickie. Well there are a lot more elders in Freetown so it should be nice. I hope that I will be able to adjust to the new place and noise all the time. No more motorcycle rides for me. I will miss Bo, but that’s ok. I will go where you want me to go. Over mountain or plain or sea. Hello mountain and sea!! Goodbye plains of rice swamps!!
Love
Elder lamb
ps letters come quicker now since they don’t have to come and go from the village. So you should all send me some. Haha

No comments: