Monday, December 7, 2009

What does trunky mean to you?

Hey Everyone,
Sorry there isn’t much to talk about this week. We made it back alive to Bo and were sick for a few days. I am doing much better now and I feel great. Maybe it is from the exercise or maybe from losing a few pounds. Anyways.
We are going right back to Freetown on Thursday. This time it is for our Christmas conference. We are doing many fun things. I won’t spoil the surprise so that will be next week. Let’s just say that we had zone shirts made just for our soccer game versus Freetown. I will make sure to take lots of pics. Hopefully my package comes from my mom so that I can have rechargeable batteries that stay charged. Who would of thought that they would wear out like that? Haha well my mom is doing great at taking care of me from halfway around the world.
This week we did do a small play like thing for the people. It was called Journey to Bethlehem. The people walked through different rooms on the way to Bethlehem. We had shepherds. Joseph and Mary and the innkeeper and an angel and I played Nephi. You know the large in stature one. Haha. It went very well and helped the people remember that Christmas is about Christ. Hopefully we can all remember that. Sure presents and trees are nice but let’s not forget what it’s all about.
Well I have to make a shout out to Amy B and say happy birthday. I also have to tell Mel happy birthday. You are both getting old like me. Haha
ummm. Well I do need to give the explanation of trunky I guess. Trunky to me means talking about home and going home. So when I say elders around me are trunky it basically means that they are never ending talking about home. So don’t get the wrong idea that they aren’t working. We are blessed with a great group of elders in this mission. They are now all working hard and doing well. I am not perfect so they are also a great help to me and help me do what is right.
Well the time just keeps getting shorter. Thanks to a few updates I now have to know that my time is short. But no worries I will make sure that the best is last. Haha! Now that I have kinda figured out how to teach and understand how to help people better I can’t get lazy now that I know how to do what I should. So don’t worry about me. I am doing great and working hard. I don’t know what to think because I don’t have time to think.
Well sorry it was random and I don’t know what to say. I am well and working hard.
Love
Elder Lamb.

Send me some letters.

No comments: