Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Miracle = GOOD Deodorant

Hey everyone,
Well happy birthday to Kayla and Amanda. If your name isn’t on the calendar sorry if I forgot.
Things are going well in the busy concrete jungle. It is amazing how different these places can be in the same place. It is still taking some getting used to I guess. There are just soo many people compared to Bo. But I am working on it still.
Well there was a miracle last week. My Christmas box came somewhat fast this year. Thank you to all who wrote or contributed. It was all very nice and I finally have some good deodorant. Haha you wouldn’t think that was a big thing until its super hot and you can’t find any. But I am blessed with a great mother who loves me and always tries to take care of me no matter how far away I am. She is doing great isn’t she?
I got to go and work with Elder Mills and Elder Kenner. Apparently we all have a lot of links at home. Which is nice as we talked about missionary work and adjusting and working hard. It was easier to relate and give them good ideas for the work. They are both doing great just like everyone else here. Trying to cover so much area is not easy but I am doing my best and hopefully the Elders know that.
We had a nice family home evening game. It’s called the flour game. Let’s just say that people had to stick their face into a pile of flour and pull a coin out if they lose. So it was really fun and I got some pictures that are hilarious.
Well not much else going on. We have zone conference on Thursday which should be good. I am going out to Wellington today to do some interviews and visit a district meeting. So I better get back to work.
Love
Elder Lamb
Endure to the End
CTR

No comments: