Monday, April 20, 2009

"Be Prepared"

Hey Everyone,

Well the work has been crazy this week. Mostly since I am switching the people I am working with. Everything is new and I had to load up my 2 exploding suitcases. President Squires cracked a few jokes but I retaliated with the Boy Scout motto “Be prepared.” It was rather funny. And we all had a good laugh trying to load those bad boys up. But we all got there on Thursday evening to meet my new American white companion from Shelley Idaho. It is so much fun and we are enjoying so much. It is a blast to get along so well and do things that I actually want to do. I did enjoy my last companion also so everything is well.

Well, most things are well. And speaking of well - ours is nearly dry. Which means we have very little water to pump to our reserve tank which is empty. So we get to bath once every other day and things are not exactly smelling sweet but owell what can you do. The new district leader refuses to bath once in 2 days so only he gets to bath everyday... yeah well Sister Squires told him, I did, Elder Albright did, and Elder Gunderson did….still bathing everyday. But whatever you can’t choose your consequences. Ha-ha

Things are going good for the work and I love my new area. It is large and there is a ton to do. I love to work hard and I guess everything is on my shoulders now since I am the new senior companion. Not really what I wanted but the lord’s work must go on. All is well and this week was very busy moving around but I did get some nice studies in.

D&C 18:19, Hel 3:25, 28, 4:24, Moroni 7:41 Hel 5:9, 30

I have some sweet friends that I left behind but I am making some sweet ones here. One works at an orphanage and we are planning to go and play with the children. I think it should be a blast. Well all is well and I am working hard.

Thanks for the support. But just so you know the support is best felt by me in letter form. wink wink. Haha well thanks for everything and I love you all.
Love
Elder Lamb

No comments: