Monday, April 20, 2009

The "Magic" Frisbee and a missing toenail

**How is Africa today: still blazing sun which means no more water is flowing into our well to be pumped to our tank which means we are in a water crisis now. :)
**today me and my companion went and tried to teach some children how to play frisbee. It was really funny and they thought it was magic that the Frisbee floated in the air like that. It was hilarious.
**we get to talk on Sunday (Mother’s Day). Also my health has never been better. I am doing very well and even exercising now. I did lose my toe nail a few weeks ago. Don’t remember if I told you. But tell Rogers’s mom I am a pro at it and didn’t even see a doctor. Home made...
**Of course I asked him what he did to his toe – because he DID NOT tell his mother: I just dislodged it playing with children
**sorry no photos I was working on burning a cd but it crashed and I thought it was funny that the computer ate my cd. But whatever until next week just know that I am kubuko. Ha-ha ask next week.

No comments: