Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Misc Info - Serious food stuff!!

Misc Info:
**To Celebrate his 1 year mark he went shopping for some “real” food: well this week was as nice as it could be. I bought some serious stuff on Saturday. Potatoes, cheese, bacon, ice cream and coke. Yeah we enjoyed and Elder Agamah got sick from the American food.
**Why didn’t you email yesterday? Yesterday is Independence Day. Not a single thing was open and no one was selling anything
**He got his package with his perfect abs travel edition and lots of letters: now I am getting ripped. My hands just get sore from writing in my journal all the time. I tried to do it left handed the other day. It is so freaking hard. Ha-ha
**Who is your favorite in the Book of Mormon?? All of them. Right now I am in the end of helaman. Samuel the lamanite just blasts the nephites. It was kinda funny to think about. I would say Nephi and his example of patience to me
**Did you get to attend the baptism in your other area? It was postponed to the 16th of May. We are combining it with one woman in my new area so I will be part of it still.

No comments: