Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Elder Abralamb means.....

Misc Info from March 15th:
**Please write back. You only have 5 more chances.
**Elder AbraLamb = Abraham and Lamb. Cause Abraham didn’t give birth until he was old. I didn’t train until the last one. Hahahaha get it?? I am so funny
** Maybe it will snow in May too. Haha I would love it. Except I will freeze to death. The ac is broken so only a fan sometimes. As long as it rains we get light small more.
**Just keep kicking. You only have 6 more weeks left until the work horse comes home. I need a good job quick. Haha
**I am working hard and doing well don’t worry. Oh I am training my last transfer. It should be a lot of fun.
**Dad…I am just trying to work until the end and stay strong. Well don’t worry I will be there soon enough. Today I had to change the oil in the generator again. Good thing you taught me something right? Well stay strong and try to write me back. You only have 5 chances more.

No comments: