Monday, March 29, 2010

Trash talkin' in Krio (the edited version)

Misc info from this weeks emails:
**”Everyday is always the hottest day here. The weather doesn’t change.”
**I am doing great and don’t worry I am fine. I am hanging in there for one more month.
**Email to Casey: KC Man….(trash talking from Africa in Krio)…. well things are going well over here. Just kicking strong and doing my best. The sun is hot but the days are short and I am wondering where they have all gone. April will be here this week and its starting to hit me that I am almost done - but not yet.
**I almost forgot that general conference is this week. Tell me about the good ones and record it for me. By the time I will see it I will be home. The DVD won’t be here in time. So keep for me o!
**Until next week - back to the bush

No comments: