Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Elder Abralamb

Hey Everyone,
Well I have a new name. Elder Abralamb. I will be training my last transfer on mission. It is the first time I have trained. I don’t even know who my new companion is. They still haven’t really decided which one is going where yet. President Squires will decide tomorrow after he interviews them. The Lord sure works in mysterious ways. I am excited for the new opportunity and it will be a great strength to my patience. This was wearing a little thin the last few days. But I am doing much better and taking things in stride as they come. That’s what life is about right?
Other than that not too much news. I am doing my best and working hard as ever. I have been adding to the teaching pool like crazy and the results are beginning to show a little. Whoever replaces me should consider himself lucky. Haha but we are not allowed to think about that yet. There is still much to do and I need to learn a lot more.
We have been working on making sure that the correct curriculum is being taught on Sunday. Because it wasn’t. But we got them back on track and will keep them going with it. Hopefully they actually learn that they should do what they are told. It’s a slow process to build a foundation. But we have a good humble branch president.
Things are going good and there really isn’t much going on. The transfer was a big one and a lot of people moved around. I am so happy that Elder Hickey came out to my zone. He is a great elder. I love him and many others. The mission clown Elder Visser is still here to make us laugh so I will be safe from insanity my next transfer. Things are going well.
It was good to hear from you all and you should go and write one more letter this week. I think it might make it and how great should be my joy to hear from you one last time. Thanks for all the support and love.
I love you all
Love
Elder Lamb

No comments: