Monday, June 9, 2008

All is well

mom,

i hope and pray that you stay in close touch with the petersons. they carry the spirit so strong they can make anyone feel happy and there are a lot of liberians still crying for them.

i have a fever of 104 but it is going down now. it sucks to sit around all day and sweat constantly. dont worry about me though. my companion and the other elders gave me a blessing and since then my head has stopped pounding.

i hope the petersons didnt scare you to much. liberia really isnt that bad if you follow all the rules and the spirit. i feel safe and i know the lord is watching over me. i will say that i would probably not come back unless i was on a mission and i had gods grace with me.

...the people here are great and i get plenty of food so dont worry.

i hope all is well and i cant wait for you next spiritual uplifting email.

love your son
elder lamb

No comments: