Monday, June 23, 2008

The rainy season has officially arrived

hey bloggers,
this week has been good. the rainy season is here and i have only seen the sun on sunday this week. it is nice to have clouds but when it starts raining it just pours like crazy. the days it is cloudy i take my rain coat and it ends up not raining. the days i dont think it will rain i leave my rain coat home and it pours and we end up taking refuge in some persons house and try to share a gospel message with them.
my mom and aunt have just both sent me a package and i am excited to get it. President Squires comes on friday and i am hoping that he brings me some letters. it is hard to remember what everyone emails me and the only thing i usually remember is the number of guys jenny is going out with. (2 and rising by the way.) owell i try not to think about her cause everytime i do i start getting mad.
we found out about transfers. my companion is going to the other zone in monrovia and i am getting a AP for my new companion. he is a great guy and i cant wait to show him how much walking there is every day in gardnersville. also elder Muthwa is going to sierra leone and elder Ukpongs new companion is fresh from the mtc and all we know is that he is supposed to be american.
all is well and we baptised 3 more people yesterday. the baptisms here are a little different from home. almost no one comes and they never start on time. owell at least we are finding people who are willing to come unto the Lord.
all is well and no worrys i am fine and havent gotten sick anymore. i could really use some letters though. it is hard to not know anything about home except your girl is gone and your dad has no job so send me some good letters.
thanks for the support
love
elder lamb

No comments: