Monday, June 9, 2008

Calm down - email from and to a "worrying" mother

Elder Lamb,

Are you seriously okay? Do you think it is malaria? Or something crazy like that? I am so glad that your companions gave you a blessing. The Priesthood is a wonderful and powerful thing. I am so glad that you are able to experience it first hand. It proves that there is a God and he knows and loves us. What REALLY is wrong with you – besides a fever? Your body probably wasn't used to the greasy Pringles. They make me sick. An Arabian shop? What else do they have there?

Where was zone conference at?

Love, Mom

Mom,

I am fine dont worry. i have every medicine in the world and i am feeling fine now. i might have to stay in tomorrow but that is ok. it wasnt the pringles it was a FM yesterday and i think that it is just a fever so calm down.

they have a few other things. hygiene items, a few cereals, no real milk so i dont buy cereal. yes i know amy would die here. foster clarks which is a cool aid type thing and many other random things lol.
zone conferrence was in down town monrovia. which is a nice long taxi ride. one of my new friends elder cooke from mesa AZ is leaving on the 25th this month and the rumor is that my companion is replacing him and the ap guy, with the i love bo shirt, is going to be my next companion. but this is just the rumor. i hope they bring another american to my apartment. i feel seggregated a little bit sometimes but i know they all love me there.
speaking of Gods power i almost just threw up but i said a small prayer and now i feel fine again.

No comments: