Monday, March 23, 2009

How's the weather??

Weather: still a million degrees and hot. Ha ha well rainy season should be here next month so maybe it will cool off a few degrees here.

Temple: I miss the temple like nothing. I wish that I could just get on the 5 day bus journey across the bush and go with my members but I can’t and I have to wait until next year for that. I am excited for some members who just went a few weeks ago from wellington branch. They are all doing well according to Elder Michael.

When is zone conference and transfers?: zone interviews are on Friday. I hope the package comes then. Transfers are the 15th of April.

Teaching
: well the same 2 families that I am excited about. They should be baptized right before transfer so we will see.

Why is everyone Muslim: the Muslims just ran the country and everyone just was for a long time. There weren’t even Christians for a long time. I don’t really know the deep history about it.

No comments: