Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Osh ya (sorry)

Hey everyone,
Osh ya. (sorry). This week the cafe was closed on monday since it is Mohamed’s birthday. That is the organizer of the Muslim religion and I am in a Muslim country so nothing was really open yesterday. Which sucks for elders.
But today was amazing and I met with elder Cardon on the 2nd quorum of the 70. He came to instruct us and I learned so much from him. I wish I could be half as spiritual as him and his wife. They are so nice and caring and truly love everyone. We learned a lot about faith and committing people and how it is a door for them to continue on the straight and narrow path. It was so nice and I have to go and study the scripture references more after this.
This week has been great and no more snakes or baptisms planned soon. ha ha we have a few amazing families who are coming up soon though and I am excited for them. It is amazing to see the light of Christ turn to the spirit and work in these people’s lives. It is amazing and I love it. I hope you enjoy the pictures and I will keep trying so send some from now on.
The scriptures have truly gotten me addicted to them and I have a lot of studying for you today.
First
Mosiah 5:13 to serve him we must know him first.
Mosiah 5:8 to take upon the name of Christ implies we will do all we can to become perfect like him.
Mosiah 16:8-13 good receive good and bad receive bad. Repent now!
Mosiah 17:9-12 abinadi gave a strong testimony that shook the king and he almost changed until his friends talked him out of it. What are your friends saying to you?
Romans 2:11 we are all equal.
Mosiah 23:21 patience is a test of our faith and we need more of it.Well I hope you enjoyed the week and all that you can learn from the scriptures. I have loved them so much and there is always more to learn!
Love
Elder Lamb

No comments: