Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Misc info from a week in Africa

Misc info from emails:
*the only new thing is that we fixed the generator finally so we have lights for a few hours everynight. it is something you just learn to go without for a while but everything is fine.
*my gmail is retarded today. the cafe here is annoying but whatever
*the little ones are awesome. the elders are breaking commandments and coveting them. Lol (I sent him some speakers – and Brenton and Casey were coveting the small one – so it must be good – Radio Shack rocks!!)
*ha ha dont plan on putting me in that schedule. i am so tired of cleaning everything i just quit one week and everyone wondered why the apartment was so dirty but now everything is worked out so i dont have to do it all. (I told him about how the kids have to take turns doing dishes)
*Zone conference was great. i wish i had more time with my interview but it was nice to have a little kick to keep going and happy.
*7 home. one came back from surgery and the other transfered to the south africa mission. so in total 10 elders ended early. only half of my 10 mtc mates will go home with me. (I know there was some confusion about how many Elders have actually been sent home – At Christmas he had mentioned 9 – so this was to clarify)
* yeah well it isnt easy but the work must go on. it does suck to pick up all the slack and fix everything but thats what i do best so i just have to keep the head down and keep pushing. i will not be nerdy RM. that is known as nerdism and it is genetic. i havent become a dork. just spiritual and smarter.
*(I love you and am so proud of you!! I am so lucky to be your mom!! Be obedient!!) technically i am lucky to be your son. i love you too. thank you for being the person you are.

No comments: